LYNDHURST, N.J., Jan. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Scarinci Hollenbeck recently announced the promotion of nine attorneys. The promotions, effective January 1, 2022, included two partners, two counsel and five senior associates. The firm congratulates each attorney for their continued growth, hard work, and commitment to professional excellence.
The nine attorneys are listed below:
- Angelo Auteri – Public, Labor & Employment (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Stan Barrett – Telecommunications, Corporate Transactions & Business (Red Bank, NJ)
- Ashley Brinn – Real Estate (Red Bank, NJ)
- Sarah A. Gober – Education, Labor & Employment (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- John J.D. Burke – Public, Labor & Employment (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Keith T. Campbell – Education, Special Education (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Caitlin P. Dettmer – Public, Labor & Employment (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Madelaine P. Hicks – Public, Labor & Employment, Litigation (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Sarah E. Tornetta – Labor & Employment, Litigation (Lyndhurst, NJ)
About Scarinci Hollenbeck
With a growing practice of more than 60 experienced attorneys, Scarinci Hollenbeck is a regional alternative to a National 250 law firm. We serve the niche practice areas most often required by the owners and leaders of corporations. We offer a full range of services and have developed our business law practice with the expertise and specialization necessary to serve our clients as they adapt to the shifting economic landscape.
More information on our firm’s expertise and range of practice can be found on our website: www.sh-law.com.
Contact: Peter Moeller
SOURCE Scarinci Hollenbeck, LLC